GOALS FOR 2018
- Empower principals, teachers, and other school leaders, to escalate instructional effectiveness and literacy in all classrooms.
- Increase rigor and students’ Depth of Knowledge (DOK) through learning and application with continued curriculum alignment, mapping, the use of formative/summative assessments, and data analysis to ensure mastery of the Indiana Academic Standards for College and Career Readiness and Graduation Pathways.
- Increase the number of students who complete AP and Dual Credit courses and earn college credit.
- Promote student safety, bullying prevention and good citizenship through student programs that stress displays of kindness, caring, and respect for the dignity of others.
- Increase effective use of technology in instruction, communication, and access to information.
- Continue to implement financial efficiencies that reflect funding realities through the Indiana Department of Education, Indiana General Assembly, the office of the Governor, and Henry County for 2018-2019.
"Meeting students where they are and leading them forward...every student, every day."