Book Talk

2478/p885640939_3168.jpg

Got a book you just couldn't put down? Wish there were a way you could tell others about it? Do you just feel like talking about books? Then sign our guestbook and join our on-line Book Talk!

[ << prev ] [ next >> ]
Let me set the stage for you... it's March, the Superdome, only 4 teams are left in the NCAA and it's the Michigan State Spartans vs. the Cinderella team the Trojans from Troy, Alabama. Welcome to non-stop action and The Final Four by Paul Volponi. While I am not usually a sports fiction fan, and I did not enjoy this as much as the football fiction books I've read lately, like Pop and Gym Candy, if you like basketball, you will eat up this read. It focuses on four players and the last few minutes of the game, and the overtime and the overtime and the... the winner of which will proceed to the Championship Game. The story moves back and forth between the action on the court and the players' histories that got them to where they are today.

Happy Reading! Smiley
Well, I've been gone a little while-- longer than I intended, but I have certainly been reading!

If you are a fan of fairy tales, I have discovered a new voice in the field, Melanie Dickerson. We have had The Healer's Apprentice in the library for a couple of years, but I just finished her second story, Fairest Beauty, which is a retelling of Snow White. Now, Snow White is not my favorite fairy tale, but I quite enjoyed this story. It has the evil queen, the fair beauty, the apple, the seven dwarves, the prince to the rescue, but it weaves all of these elements in a fresh, new way.

If you are a fan of the spy girl novels... Laura Pauling has a 2 books series, with a short prequel novel, about a bumbling American teen who finds herself in Paris, on a date with a cute waiter, only to be shot at. It turns out, her mom hasn't been attending scrapbooking conventions, but is a spy. Oh, and the cute waiter, he's from the opposing family. I enjoyed all 3 stories, but they did lack the sophistication of Ally Carter's Gallagher Girls-- for which Book 6 comes out in September!!!! I have it on pre-order!

Then there is yet another offering in the world of spy girl novels. You know, cheerleaders are really more than they appear at first. Yes they smile and jump around and can be right down annoyingly cheerful-- I can say this because I was one-- but they could also be the best undercover operatives in the country. At least, that's the premise of The Squad series by Jennifer Lynne Barnes, herself a former college and nationally recognized cheerleader.

I have more to share, but time is short for now. Tune in next time to hear about a couple of new novels-in-verse!

Happy Reading! Smiley
Okay, so I've discovered a new favorite author-- Kelly Oram. In 2 days time I've finished 2 of her books-- Serial Hottie and The Avery Shaw Experiment. Fabulous. Both of them. Ladies, get ready to swoon. Guys, if you really want to know how to impress the girls, follow these guys examples! In Serial Hottie, Ellie is every guy's best buddy-- she plays hockey, is tough, but then Seth moves in across the street and everything changes. Not only is he hot, but he finds Ellie irresistible. One problem, Ellie thinks Seth maybe the Saturday Night Slasher-- the guy going around killing red-heads, of which Ellie is one, in Detroit. That could put a serious damper on things. If you buy the ebook version, you get 2 bonus chapters at the end from Seth's point of view! Yummy!

The Avery Shaw Experiments alternates chapters from Avery's point of view and Grayson's point of view. You see Avery is a science geek, and proud of it. Aiden has been her best friend and partner in all things nerd-herd her entire life. But Avery has decided she wants more. She wants Aiden to like like her, but when she's finally brave enough to mention it, Aiden slams her. In steps Grayson, Aiden's hot older brother. He decides to help Avery with her science experiment-- heal Avery's broken heart. One small problem, Grayson may just lose his in the process!

Happy Reading!
So here's the promised review on the latest novels-in-verse I've encountered. First, To Be Perfectly Honest! Finally, a new offering from Sonya Sones-- you know 1 of the first to hook us on this genre: What My Mother Doesn't Know, What My Girlfriend Doesn't Know, One of Those Hideous Books Where the Mother Dies. The main character in this novel is Colette, and she's a compulsive liar. Now, when I first read that, I was not happy. My first name is Colette, and I am not a liar at all. But it was Sonya and it was my favorite genre, so I gave it a try. All I can say is, "Well done!" And if you struggle with always telling the whole truth, this is one for you.

Another one I just finished last week is Formerly Shark Girl by Kelly Bingham. This is the sequel to Shark Girl-- so you really should read that one first. I read an online interview with Kelly just this week, and I had always assumed that she wrote Shark Girl out of the incident in Australia where Bethany Hamilton lost her arm to a shark attack while surfing. WRONG! Kelly was just finishing the manuscript as the attack occurred. I have to say, I enjoyed the sequel more than I remember enjoying the original, but that was several years ago. I would like to go back and read them again, together!

Fall Break will be over much too soon, but don't forget to spend some of it like I am, lost in a book!

Happy Reading.
Okay, so yes, I have started Alliegant by Veronica Roth. I hope to get it in the library soon. My Kindle estimates that it will take me 6 hours to read it! I am 2 and 1/2 hours in. Loving it!

Gallagher Girl's Fans-- Yes, we have book 6. It was fabulous. I read parts of it twice. I do believe it will be the end to the series, but it ends well. Finally, the tension between Zach and Cammie was eased. They were there to support each other rather than fight each other.

Sorry, I've got to cut this one short! Alliegant is calling....

Happy Reading Smiley
Okay, so I finished Alliegant last night, and I am a bit reluctant to talk about it, because I do not want to precondition anyone. It was a great book. I turned page after page after page after page,and the ending was satisfying; however, I am struggling with one choice that the author made near the end of the book. When you have read it, you will know what I mean. If you'd like to talk about it, come see me!

Happy Reading! Smiley
Contact Asian hackers at asianpossibilityhackers@gmail.com to help you hack any site, bank account transfer and change school grades.
We are professional hackers in Asian and we hack every areas of information and communication technology which includes the following and more:
>Bank account transfer
Erase criminal records hack
Android & iPhone Hack
email interception hack
Twitters hack
Grade Changes hack
Skype hack
Word Press Blogs hack
Control devices remotely hack
Verified Paypal Accounts hack
>University grades changing
Contact us at asianpossibilityhackers@gmail.com for details.

Note: If you refer clients to us as a result of the previous job done for you, you will stand a chance of getting any job of your choice hacked for you free of charge.
GET RESULTS IN ONE HOUR TIME FOR ALL KIND OF EMAIL HACK.Change School Grades? Hack Banks? Erase Criminal Records? Hack Websites? Hack Database? Hack Drivers license? Hack Call Log? Hack Visichat and Flashchat Rooms? Hack FTP User and Pass? Hack Facebook,Whatssap,Twitter,Instagram,Webcam etc.Hack VB Forum? Hack Wordpress Blog? Hack CC any Country? Hack Money Booker Account? Hack Liberty Reverse Account? Hack Paypal Account? Root Server? By Pass Google Phone Verification? Install Red on Linux Server? Hash Crack? DDOS Server? Retrieval of Lost Files and Documents CONTACT: savvyhackers@gmail.com
Hello everyone, Do you need an urgent hacking services?
Then contact:
spiderhackers95@gmail.com
for best hacking services. they just transfered money to my account from a company's Bank account.
I know how real hackers work, they never advertise themselves they are always discrete.
I was so desperate for a hacking job until my friends introduced me to these great hacking crew.
they do all kinds of hacking ranging from;
-Hacking and upgrading of University grades
-Bank Hacking and transfer
-Sales and prompt delivery of Blank ATM cards for Instant withdrawal and Online transactions.
-hacking of all Social media profile. e.g Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gmail, Yahoomail, Skype, Hotmail, Aol e.t.c.
-Hack Court system and clear criminal records.
-General Database hacking.
-Retrieval of lost file/documents
-DUIs
-Sales of all Hacking and Device tracking software.
-Hack company records and systems,
-Bank accounts,Paypal accounts
-Hacking of Paypal, BITCOIN, One Coin, Perfect Money e.t.c.
-Hacking of Credit and Debit Card.
-Monitor trace, and retrieve any stolen phone and email address
-hack IP address
-Tap into anybody's call and monitor their conversation
CONTACT them and you will be glad you did.
ATM CARD
I Lost my Money to scammers but not anymore
Well, who would have believed this. When I saw a comment
by one Allison babara, I thought it was one of the Scammers
ways to convince someone. Looking at his comment, I saw
an element of doubt since he was telling stories. Well I did it
50/50 which means I can’t lose my money to any scammer
again. I contacted the email on the testimony of Allison?
Babara (securehackers01@gmail.com) and I was
replied immediately. I was shocked but I didn’t lose my stand.
I asked them to give me proof to be sure they are not
scammers like others that I have met before and they sent me
a proof. Then I requested to get my card which they sent to
me in Germany in just 3 days. Am happy now because I have?
recovered my cash I lost to scammers. My first withdrawal?
was $10,000 and I couldn’t believe my eyes until I confirmed?
their word which says that I can withdraw up $63,000 in a
month. secureblankatmSolution? are real because I got my?
card in just 3 days when I requested for one. Contact their
mail (securehackers01@gmail.com ) for yours. They
didn’t scam me.
Morris mabel is my name and if you are scared, please reach
me through my mail dasinator02@gmail.com
Mr Dickson Intelligent Blank ATM Cards Which Have Been Specially Programmed Atm Card Contact Email Dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com

I am announcing this amazing testimonial on this blog, about Mr Dickson how the Blank ATM Card experience changed my whole life.the 2017 blank Atm Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it´s not traceable,so luckily i read about the blank ATM card exercise and how it has made people become rich. I contacted the email address i attached to the testimonial of some beneficiaries and here i am today, all thanks to Global Tech Hackers Team Incorporation world wide for helping me with a blank ATM Card. Now all my financial worries are over. All you need to do is send a message to the email address provided: dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com
Mr Dickson Intelligent Blank ATM Cards Which Have Been Specially Programmed Atm Card Contact Email Dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com

I am announcing this amazing testimonial on this blog, about Mr Dickson how the Blank ATM Card experience changed my whole life.the 2017 blank Atm Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it´s not traceable,so luckily i read about the blank ATM card exercise and how it has made people become rich. I contacted the email address i attached to the testimonial of some beneficiaries and here i am today, all thanks to Global Tech Hackers Team Incorporation world wide for helping me with a blank ATM Card. Now all my financial worries are over. All you need to do is send a message to the email address provided: dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com
I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called MR CLIFFORD. He is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, i inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. praying and hoping it was not a scam i used the blank CARD and it was successful i withdraw nor less than $20,000 every day the blank CARD worked like a magic and now i have become rich and famous in my society, if you want to order for the blank ATM CARD here is there email address : cliffordhackerspays@gmail.com....
Then contact:
for best hacking services. they just transfered money to my account from a company's Bank account.
I know how real hackers work, they never advertise themselves they are always discrete.
I was so desperate for a hacking job until my friends introduced me to these great hacking crew.
-Sales and prompt delivery of Blank ATM cards for Instant withdrawal and Online transactions.
-hacking of all Social media profile. e.g Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gmail, Yahoomail, Skype, Hotmail, Aol e.t.c.
-DUIs
-Hacking of Paypal, BITCOIN, One Coin, Perfect Money e.t.c.
-hack IP address
Then contact:
-DUIs
-Hacking of Paypal, BITCOIN, One Coin, Perfect Money e.t.c....
-hack IP address
Hello to you all i am Mrs Aisha Martin by name am from United State i want to use this medium in thanking Mr James Freeman for helping me solve the problem i was having i had been suffering for some time now i have a job but with very low income my credit was not good so i need money to pay some of my debts so i had to go online one day and i was searching online i saw a woman giving testimony on how she was helped my a man named Mr James Freeman who gave her an hacked atm card so i had to try my best because i need money to pay bills i had to applied for the card also and i forward everything he requested for to him, so he told me not to worry that am going to get the card as i was at home i heard a knock on my door and the dhl delivered to me the card which i requested for so i was able to get money from it and do everything i needed money for so am just thanking him for the good thing he did in my life so if you are interested you can just contact him on his email: (germanwingsatmhackers@gmail.com) and he will be ready to help you.
I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to
withdraw the maximum of $50,000 MONTHLY for a maximum of 12 MONTHS. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week
and I have used it to get $150,000 already. Georg Bednorz Hackers is giving
out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it
is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending
to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when
using the card. get yours from Georg Bednorz Hackers today! Just send an email
to georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com
withdraw the maximum of $50,000 MONTHLY for a maximum of 12 MONTHS. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week
Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until now i discovered this hacker called Elizabeth . She is really good at what she is doing and she is Godsent, Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card from her If it works or even Exist She told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to her terms and conditions. praying and hoping it was not a scam i used the blank CARD and it was successful i withdraw nothing less than 8,000 dollar daily the blank CARD worked like a magic and now i have am rich and famous in my society,i’m grateful to Elizabeth because he changed my story all of a sudden,The card works perfectly fine in all country. Elizabeth’s email address is elizabethcole232@yahoo.com
'Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until now i discovered this hacker called Elizabeth . She is really good at what she is doing and she is Godsent, Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card from her If it works or even Exist She told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to her terms and conditions. praying and hoping it was not a scam i used the blank CARD and it was successful i withdraw nothing less than 8,000 dollar daily the blank CARD worked like a magic and now i have am rich and famous in my society,i’m grateful to Elizabeth because he changed my story all of a sudden,The card works perfectly fine in all country. Elizabeth’s email address is elizabethcole232@yahoo.com
Hi,
my name is Dr Williams Grail a medical practitioner from Canada. have you been infected with a deadly diseases and for years now you have been trying to cure this infection but all to no avail? please worry no more for GREENER DRUGS ENTERPRISE is here for you, and is revealing to you the names of some drugs you know and how they can be useful to humans health. the name of these drugs are listed billow, and if you are in need of the drugs or you want a guide line to how these drugs are being use in a positive manner please contact this email address GREENERDRUGENTERPRISE@GMAIL.COM
1 VIAGRA
2 BLACK ORENGE
3 HEROIN
4 SYNTHETIC
5 COCAINE
6 LSD
7 ROHYPNOL
8 MARIJUANNA
9 OPIUM
10TOCCOMACINE
BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS or TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE..... Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of our Programmed ATM Card which runs in automatic mode.This is an opportunity you all have been waiting for. This CARDS that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw money from any where in the world. You do not require anybody's account number before you can use it. Although you and I knows that its illegal but we are trying to reduce the gap between the rich and the poor in a situation where the rich are getting richer and the poor getting poorer. There is no risk using this card. It has SPECIAL FEATURES, that makes the machine unable to detect this very card,and its transaction can't be traced. This is the time for you to make your family happy. If you care to own a house,business or company of your own, place an order now. To get your own programmed blank ATM card, contact us on: (freeblankatm@gmail.com) You can also watch our videos with the following link:

https://goo.gl/NC2z0D
https://goo.gl/5Spww1
http://bit.ly/2vs7R1C
I want to sincerely appreciate Mr Dickson who helped me with an already Program hacked ATM CARD and i was so poor without funds that i got frustrated. One morning as i was browsing on the internet, i saw different comments of people testifying of how Mr Dickson helped him from being poor to a rich man through this already hacked ATM CARD. I was skeptical if this was true, i decided to contact one of the people giving this testimony to see proof before i contact this hackers, and they proved to me beyond all doubts that its was really for real so i urgently contacted his email: dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com if you also want this BLANK ATM CARD i want you to contact the Hackers email: dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com
Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until now i discovered this hacker called Elizabeth . She is really good at what she is doing and she is Godsent, Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card from her If it works or even Exist She told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to her terms and conditions. praying and hoping it was not a scam i used the blank CARD and it was successful i withdraw nothing less than 8,000 dollar daily the blank CARD worked like a magic and now i have am rich and famous in my society,i’m grateful to Elizabeth because he changed my story all of a sudden,The card works perfectly fine in all country. Elizabeth’s email address is elizabethcole232@yahoo.com
[ << prev ] [ next >> ]