PowerSchool Video on YouTube with an Overview for Parents.
Powerschool Video on Youtube with an overview of the mobile app.
direction for setting up your powerschool parent account.
Part 1: Create a PowerSchool parent account.
- Open the internet browser on your computer.
- Type https://ssc.powerschool.com/public into the address bar.
- Click on the tab create new account.
- Click create account on that page.
- Enter your information to create an account.
- You will create a password for the account that requires an upper-case letter and a special character.
Part 2: Add you students to your parent account. You can add multiple students to one account.
- Enter your students information.
- Type your Username and Password exactly as they were given to you (both are case sensitive). You and your child will have separate passwords. It is advisable that you keep your username and password secure. DO NOT SHARE IT WITH ANYONE ELSE.